Dagnall Under Fives aims to ensure that each child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Is given generous care and attention, because of our ratio of qualified staff to children, as well as volunteer parent helpers.
- Has the chance to join in with other children and adults to play and learn together.
- Is helped to take forward their learning and development by being helped to build on what they already know and can do.
- Has a personal key worker who makes sure each child makes satisfactory progress to the best of their individual needs.
- Is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop.
- Is in a setting where parents shape the service we offer.
We work within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS: 2017) framework, a mandatory set of guidelines that define good practice and development. To find out more on the requirements and our duty of care, please look at....